The Student News Site of Sevastopol High School

the Pioneer Chips

the Pioneer Chips

the Pioneer Chips

Prom to be held at Egg Harbor’s Kress Pavilion

Sevastopol School is capping off the month of April with Prom. It will take place at the Kress Pavillion in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin, on Saturday, April 27. The theme is based on the floating light boat scene in Disney’s Tangled. It is called “Under the Floating Lights.”

Representing the junior class on prom court are Adela Kellan escorted by Tyler Grooters, Caitlyn Hasenjaeger escorted by Andrew Paulsen, Addison Schauske escorted by Max Hadraba, Megan Lautenbach escorted by Aiden Isaksen, Lilly Sawyer escorted by Chris Davis, Naomi Rikkola escorted by Sergio Hernandez, Bell Franda escorted by Landon Frank, and Ella Volkmann escorted by JJ Dadam.

Students on the court have additional responsibilities.

“My responsibilities are to attend the prom meetings and help finalize the plan for the dance,” junior Sergio Hernandez said. As for preparation, I have been working on my outfit situation and just trying to get my thoughts in order before prom. I’m excited to hang out with my friends.” 

To create the scene from the movie Tangled, the junior class has an eight-foot boat, lanterns, and a lot of lights hung overhead. Tickets were sold over the last two weeks for $25. Tickets will be $30 at the door. The after-prom party will be at the Egg Harbor F